Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Spring Break 2014?!

G'day Mates!

Yes this title is correct, I am going on Spring Break 2014!! I know you're thinking "but Rach, that has already happened you silly goose!" And you are right!! For America. For Straya, Spring is just beginning, and I plan on taking advantage of every minute of it :)

I will be leaving on my Saturday at 12:45 pm from Brisbane and will be on the go for a week and half. I am going to the Great Barrier reef where I will snorkel my life away, get nice and tan, go on a sailboat cruise, and just bask in all of Australia's glory.

From Airlie, Meg, Kayne, (hopefully) Melanie, and I will be going to Fraser Island for 2 days and 1 night. We will be arriving there at 6 am.....yay.....no, I'm actually very excited for this trip! We have many things on the itinerary including going to see the famous Pinnacle sands, renting a 4x4 vehicle to get around the largest sand area in the world, visit Lake Makenzie, go on a Rainforest hike, visit a ship wreck and whatever else we decide to do!! If you are confused what all of this means, just Google Whitsundays Great Barrier Reef and Fraser Island (insert any name of the above) and you will be jealous.

I am very excited for this incredible opportunity, and I couldn't be more happy to get to experience everything with these incredible people :) Get ready lovelies, we are about to go nonstop!! To everyone on the other side of the world, I will be writing in about two weeks. I will post pictures, of course, but I will be limited to the amount I can put on. I will try to work out a way to put as many as I can on, otherwise, look for them on Facebook! Have a great couple of weeks everyone!!

P.S. Shout out to my beautiful mother for going through her second hip surgery and coming out of the hospital today!! I love you oh so much Momma Bear and can't wait for you to be able to go run on the beach with me one day....and by run I mean lay on the beach of course, we don't run....I love you little prodigy!! AND....CONGRATULATIONS FAVORITE FAMILY!!!! I cannot wait for the return of fat days and baby screams again...well maybe the baby screams can be reduced to a tolerable decibel this time hahaha

Peace and Love Everyone,
Bugs

No comments:

Post a Comment