Monday, November 24, 2014

Asdjlskdflkhs

G’day Everyone,

My sincerest apologies on the title. That was what came out when I tried to type against my tears. I can truly say I have never experienced mixed emotions the way I have while on my flight back to the states. I cry off and on constantly. Why? I couldn’t tell ya. It’s some feeling inbetween complete chaotic depression and extreme excitement to see my family and friends again.
The last week I was in OZ was filled with friends, memories, and exams. I had an exercise physiology exam on Monday, and a biomechanics exam on Wednesday. On Thursday though, Kayne, Meg, Maddy, and I celebrated by laying around at the beach. The best celebration of the end of a uni semester ever! Friday was spent lounging in the sun. Saturday was spent at a BBQ birthday party for some close mates of Kayne and I…I’m going to assume by now you are all realizing a theme. Yes, I am aware of the disgusting amount of snow we have been getting for November. So, as my rebel against the weather, I just soaked up as much sun as I possibly could before leaving. The last day was spent with my fabulous boyfriend, I was being a little selfish that day and just wanted to go to the beach and watch movies haha.

Now, there are an extreme amount of emotions crowding my head right now. I am thinking of all of the incredible people I became friends with, from the states and from all over the world. Everyone I met while in OZ has made a major impact on my life. Each one has helped me grow as a person in some shape or form, and I could not thank you all enough. To Iain and Jamie, my offer stands if you want to come to America for your first Thanksgiving feast, my house is always open. To Otter, I don’t even need to say anything. I will welcome you with intense cuddles, tears, smiles, and everything inbetween whenever you can come visit me. And the sexy 6, I can’t wait to see you guys taking on America. You will all do great things. THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

I cannot express to you how much I have grown as a person. I can see it already just sitting in an LAX airport, which people here are rude as! But, anyway, I cannot wait to bring my new intake on life into my everyday experiences. You guys won’t even recognize me…mainly because I’ll be so tan. Just kidding, safety first, I wore plenty sunscreen so I’m not that bad. I look forward to seeing everyone back in the states, and I especially look forward to seeing everyone I have met while on my 4 ½ month adventure again, whether in the states or when I go back to Straya. I will be seeing you all again. Until next time everyone.

Peace and Love,

Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment